Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Runner bean frame ... sort of ...

I enjoy browsing a few forums for gardening and allotment and one that I frequent Allotment and Vegetable Gardening http://www.chat.allotment.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2100&highlight= There are 12 pages to wade through but its well worth it to see other members constructions. They are a friendly bunch and one of the members Munty has developed a different way of supporting runner beans. This is my feeble attempt at a Munty - pop along to the site and have a look at other members efforts - much more sturdy and sensible than mine - but what else would you expect from me !!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home