Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Genie's magic

Whilst I was enduring what felt like storm force gales one day and sun burn the next on my half term holiday ....


The Genie was hard at work finishing my patch of digging, playing with his new petrol strimmer to cut down the grass on my paths and digging over another patch of land down the other end of the plot.



This piece of ground was very compacted and I was having trouble getting through it so I was very grateful when I go the plot yesterday and found that the very heavy digging had been done for me.

As well as doing the hard dig, Dad has also been looking after my plants for me whilst I have been away so these can go straight into the ground he has prepared !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home