Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Digging, Digging, Digging, Digging, Digging, Digging.

Lots of digging, lots of weeding lots of digging lots of weeding - that's about it.

Due to the fact I didn't take care of the plot properly last summer the couch grass has formed a mat and is proving a hell of job to shift, but shift it I will !!


I also found this little fella ( or lady ) hiding by the side of my compost bin.

2 Comments:

At 1:45 am, Blogger Alan said...

Don't you love grass! It thrives everywhere. It also produces at least 7 years worth of seed each year, so it will be around in the garden for a long time. Don't let it go to seed again! (Or get some pigs or goats to eat it.)

 
At 10:33 pm, Blogger Mrs Be said...

Good luck with your couch grass battle - looks like you're winning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home