Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Raspberry plaqnting and a special helper

The Autumn fruiting raspberries that my Dad had given had to be planted before I went away for my holiday, I dug over a small part of the area marked off for them but had to finish turning it over and weeding it before they could go in .....






.... I had a little helper who was busy having a picnic and checking that Mam was doing the job properly ....


..... bed dug and even though you cannot see them the canes are in, I don't expect to get anything from them this year but hopefully next Autumn will be brimming with raspberries !!


my helper was determined to be helpful so I put her to work giving anything and everything a good soaking

This is a photo taken by my daughter of her favourite thing on the allotment - the strawberries she cannot wait for the berries to ripen so that she can gobble them up !!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home