Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Broad Beans

All but three of my Autumn sown broad beans failed, but just like the magic Genie he is my Dad had quite a few spares waiting in the wings, in they went and three weeks they have changed from this ........
to this, again apologies for the hazy picture but the flowers on this beans are beautiful and there are dozens of them so hopefully this will point to a good harvest !

1 Comments:

At 8:04 pm, Blogger Shirl said...

Well done girl.....:0)

I love to watch all the plants shooting up and doing their thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home