Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lots and lots to read

Although I haven't posted for ages lots has been happening, so instead of a post a day you now have to wade through loads of info from beer making and strawberry planting digging and hoeing !! As always comments and advice are very welcome Happy Gardening !!

4 Comments:

At 10:20 am, Blogger Matron said...

Still awaiting updates on your blog! I love reading yours - happy gardening. Have you tried 'no-dig' gardening?

 
At 3:08 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

Do you rent out your wonderful Genie? He is a great worker! Aren't you lucky?

It is all looking very good...hard work pays off.

 
At 9:13 pm, Blogger Johnny snakeman said...

Hi welsh Girl
like the look of your plot,found you via Matron.
I'm a Geordie bloke mad on gardening just wanted to say hello cause you asked it at the top of your page. Please pay a visit and say hello back to getgrubbywithgrundy.blogspot.com
happy planting
John.

 
At 4:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi oi oi - where are yoooooou? LOL

Hope you are ok hon!

Sal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home