Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hoe Hoe Hoe


Hoed around the winter cabbage and onions, its suprising how quickly the rain compacts the soil, I still haven't remembered to take my new tool down to the plot with me so my poor garlic is still waiting to be hoed - since planting ... You can see in the background that the genie is making sterling progress on our second plot, that segment has been dug, stripped of couch , brambles and anything else that we didn't like the look of, it has been rotivated once and has been partially stone picked, is it just my allotment or do all the small stones for a ten mile radius appear in allotments ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home