Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Shop til you drop ...

A bit short notice but I thought I'd let you know that Lidl's have some amazing offers starting in the morning, http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20070301.index.ar6 and another batch on Saturday http://www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20070303.index.ar6.
The Genie and I have syncronised watches and as soon as the littlest gardener has been delivered to school we are off to stalk the aisles of Lidl's for bargain. I have made two lists what I want and what I need, I need cloches, gloves and secateurs and if a few more things accidently find their way into the trolley so be it ! Saturday however calls for serious restraint hence the fact that hubby will be coming with me to ensure I do not go too mad, I really want all of the fruit trees but I must be practical - grrrr.

1 Comments:

At 3:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can recommend the 2 in 1 seat/kneeler. I had one last time the offer was on. my husband was cross that I thought he might use it, but is increasingly glad of it these days!... great for getting up from the kneeling position, and ideal as a seat for a welcome cuppa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home