Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Rhubarb Rhubarb Rhubarb

Self explanatory really ! This pile of what looks like animals droppings is actually the previous plotters rhubarb, sorry for the bad photo I think the flash got a bit carried away.


On a tangent did you know that Rhubarb and Custard that classic children's cartoon has been remade and is showing on Channel 5 in the mornings, Richard Briers still narrates it and it is still as bonkers as ever, my daughter finds it hillarious that I used to watch it when I was her age.
I thought it was just being re-run until one morning Rhubarb had a lap top - it then occured to me it was a re-make !!!

5 Comments:

At 7:30 pm, Blogger Melanie Rimmer said...

I can't wait until my first stalks of rhubarb are ready to pull. I've got 4 crowns, and I'm forcing one so it's just a matter of 2 - 4 weeks I guess until I can have home-grown rhubarb and custard.

 
At 4:43 pm, Blogger Gordon Mason said...

You can get a Roobarb & Custard ring tone! I was very tempted.

 
At 12:13 pm, Blogger RobD said...

It's a re-make?! You're obviously far more observant/awake than me in the mornings ;>)

 
At 10:30 am, Blogger The Big Fat Witch said...

I used to love that cartoon, the theme tune still puts a smile on my face!

 
At 2:13 pm, Blogger Angel Way said...

Friday 2nd March and the Genie has just brough home his first rhubarb stalks. Will have rhubarb & custard for tea tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home