Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Allotment Genie it is then !

It has been decided that the Allotment Fairy shall know be known as the Allotment Genie, here is a picture of him with his favourite little helper earlier in the year.

Back to plot matters, seed orders are arriving and need organising quite a few of the flowers I have chosen for my house garden need planting in January and in the next few weeks it will be action stations as I need to find enough window sils to put all of my pots on to germinate, luckily the Allotment Genie has offered some space in his green house if I run out. I have bought one of those small three shelved greenhouses with a plastic cover but I am afraid to put it up in case it ends up in the next valley as the wind is so gusty. The weather is relentless at the moment, we did have a bit of respite on Wednesday when I managed to weed and tidy my front garden but it seems for weeks, even months now, it has rained and rained and rained. It has to stop soon because I need to get down the plot and dig dig dig !

3 Comments:

At 4:03 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

You've been tagged.

I liked the "What to call my dad" competition. I was going to enter but I didn't think "GONDOR THE MAGNIFICENT" would get many votes...

 
At 10:39 pm, Blogger lilymarlene said...

Well look at that then....he even looks like a Genie with that lovely white beard!!!!!

 
At 7:26 pm, Blogger Lozza said...

I love the name

 

Post a Comment

<< Home