Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Bonfire has gone - thanks to the allotment fairy


In between the torrential rain we have been suffering of late my Dad has been to the plot and has dispatched the bonfire, most of it was burnt - obviously, but the stuff that was completly sodden was barrowed to the far end of the plot ready to be burnt when it decides to dry out. He has also started to dig it over, so as soon as my daughter goes back to school on Monday its on with the thermals no more excuses - I need to get down there asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home