Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Lazy Bones

This is one of the reasons I often decide not to go down the lottie - these steps will be the end of me. No matter how much work needs doing you always have to leave a little in the reserve tank to tackle these beasts, the main problem is the width of the step they are a slab and a curb wide which is just a little bit to wide for my stumpy legs to take in one stride so I have to walk like a child climbing each step individually !

In case you were wondering what is the purpose of the plastic and wood wonky fence running alongside the path it is to trap wildlife. The groundwork is being prepared for a road to run through the area so the wildlife people(sorry to be vague I don't know their correct title!) put these special areas in then after a few months they go in and collect up any wildlife that is of interest or requires protecting and move it somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home