Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A quick visit

The weather has been disgraceful beyond belief these past weeks and I haven't even attempted to visit the lottie, but I bucked my ideas up on Sunday as I had to take the rotting food and leaves from my back-yard to the compost bin. Between showers we popped down and was annoyed to see that the horrible birds had pulled a half a dozen or so of my second planting of onions - kindly donated by my neighbour, she bought a kilo of onions from our local pet shop but didn't realise just how many she would get !!

I couldn't stay to replant the onions on Sunday as we were already late for a beef dinner with my mother - and I will not miss that dinner for the world - so the onions had to wait !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home