Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

More bramble removal



The brambles are casting a shadow over the plot especially with the weak winter sun so we have decided upon removal and who knows we may even take on the plot underneath ! I have been away for a few days so on the same day as he got the fire going my Dad made a start on cutting through the brambles. I will be able to go to the plot on Thursday so I will continue his good work. I am also aiming to get my broad beans in by the end of the week - so that will be an oportunity for another picture of bare earth with the promise of good things to come !!

3 Comments:

At 12:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These past two days have been tee - shirt weather here. I cant believe its been so warm for November, more like early summer...strange!!

 
At 9:08 am, Blogger RobD said...

You just can't get enough of cutting down blackberries can you?! Looking forward to seeing the next patch of bare earth, although you have got an onion sprouting. I'm hoping to put a picture of my wheelbarrow on soon...

 
At 9:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i googled the graphics,they came from some gardening site...Save mine if you like......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home