Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Thank you Mam and Dad !!

Thanks mam for a brilliant birthday present - last night I went to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show in the New Theatre in Cardiff and it was brilliant !

I have seen the film version countless times and know it almost by heart but I have never seen it live - wow it was amazing Frank n Furter was outstanding and all the cast had a such strong voices, it was hard to know whose costumes were the best those on stage or those in the audience I really wish I had taken my camera as the sight of so many men in fishnets, basques, killer heels and fur coats just had to be seen to believed on a wet and cold night in Cardiff they looked fab mincing up the street !!

http://www.timewarp.org.uk/lab/index.htm Here is a link for the cast members for the UK tour if you able to go and see it I would highly recommend it.

I have spent ages this morning searching for and audio code to put tracks from the show on the blog but to no avail - never mind the songs are still buzzing around my head and I may even dig the album out later !!

1 Comments:

At 3:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who hoo. There in london soon, thanks for the link and happy birthday... 21 again ah...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home