Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Yee Haa !! I've hit 2000 visits !!

Wow I've reached 2000 hits on the blog - somebody is enjoying it !!

As you will hear if you have your speakers switched on I have found out how to add music to the blog, currently we have The Doors, Traffic, Jamiroquai and proper Status Quo. I quite like it, new additions may include old Fleetwood Mac, ZZtop Kaiser Chiefs Janis Joplin Franz Ferdinand, when I start thinking there are so many tracks I feel a need to share with you !!

I am trying to install a poll to see what people think but I am having issues should ne up and running soon but untiil then you can leave comments to tell me if you like or indeed what you would like to hear !!

By the way on the lottie front - it is to cold and miserable to visit and don't forget the steps !!

4 Comments:

At 11:06 am, Blogger Greenmantle said...

Whoah Baby....I got "Peace Frog"...Nice!

Actually you could paraphrase that lyric to explain your current lottie problems....

"There's mud on the streets, it's up to my ankles"

 
At 1:33 pm, Blogger Melanie Rimmer said...

Maybe it's just me but I hate loathe and despise it when websites play music at me when I load them up. It's your site so feel free to do what you want with it, but you might want to find out if I'm a lone weirdo in my hatred of website music, or if this is a common response. It would be a shame if your 2000 hits dropped off to a trickle.

 
At 11:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quite enjoyed listening to the music. Yours is the first blog I've visited with music. The downside is that not everyone likes the same music, and sometimes the page can be slow to load (my first attempt failed to load). But I don't mind the music, I know where the mute button is if it wasn't to my taste. Like Melanie says, it's your blog so I think you should do what you like, that's the fun about blogs, every one is different.

 
At 6:48 pm, Blogger Angel Way said...

Hi Welsh Girl
I don't hear any music and I have my sound on.
Great Blog all the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home