Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happy Birthday to me etc...

Happy Birthday to me indeed, it had even stopped raining to let the sun shine on me for a few hours ! A trip to allotment is in order I think just to take my compost and to see if the broad beans have deigned to put in an appearance yet - I would like to see at least one leaf by now they have been in at least a month.

So far I have had a trip to see Rocky Horror Picture Show, a paper log maker, a gallon of white vinegar and a big pot of bicarbonate of soda ( vinegar for cleaning windows and washing machine and apparently good for discouraging nits to land in your hair - put in the final rinse and apparently they will creep off to find another host, the bicarbonate of soda is to for home made bath preperations - mix with powdered milk citric acid and essential oils voila - yummy bath time fizzing away) . I almost forgot, more money from my mother and father in a card this morning with strict instructions it is to be spent only on me and not on towels as I was going to !!

Anyway I digress, its my birthday hip hip hooray !! Even though I am getting a bit old for that sort of thing I now fall into the category of early thirties eek I don't like the look of that in print, I'm off to play with my birthday present from my husband and make lots of paper logs for my wood stove.

Music change for today, if you still have your speakers on that is - Traffic - Roll Right Stones just in case you were wondering ... couldn't find Happy Birthday

4 Comments:

At 2:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penblwydd Hapus! (yn well hwyr na hwyrach)

 
At 9:48 am, Blogger lilymarlene said...

Don't worry about being early thirties.....I promise you...the best is yet to come.
from a 57 year old!!!

 
At 4:16 pm, Blogger Melanie Rimmer said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Welshgirlllll
Happy birthday tooooo YOOOOOOUUU!

 
At 6:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm hello wel u did say to lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home