Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Another allotment in danger

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Allotsave/

I have picked up this story from the allotmentsn'stuff forum - see side bar for link to this forum.

Yet another allotment site is under threat of concrete and tarmac, this is becoming a regular occurance, on one hand we hear that waiting lists for allotments are at an all time high some people having a nine year wait and yet here we are again trying to save an allotment from the developers .This particular allotment site has been in use for almost sixty years in Canturbury in Kent but is earmarked for development - Grrrrr

1 Comments:

At 6:41 pm, Blogger Reedos said...

Hi Bob, thought I'd better come and have a look at yours now you've seen mine LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home