Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Saturday, October 07, 2006


A rare pic of the Allotment Fairy in his natural habitat!The allotment fairy has visited today and brought his rotivator - wow what a difference. We have been held up by some of the worst weather I have seen in ages, the rain last weekend and most of the week has been torrential and has made any real work impossible. It stayed fine long enough on Wednesday for me to go and stone pick hardly the most exciting of jobs but a necessary one nevertheless. Luckily today has been gorgeous, so out came Dad and his rotivator, for a titchy looking piece of equipment it has made an amazing difference the soil is now that could you put seed straight in it is beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home