Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

More pics of the wilderness !!












Brambles, brambles and more brambles, I am very, very lucky to have a fit and active father who has volunteered his services to scyth these brambles down, at least I will be able to see what I have got, locate my paths and work out a plan of action - I want winter onions and garlic so I need to get my skates on, my beloved daughter starts school on Monday so I will have a few hours in the morning to tackle a bit at a time

3 Comments:

At 12:48 pm, Blogger Neep! said...

Congratulations on your new lotty!!! A lot of hard HARD work ahead of you but just imagine the rewards :)

 
At 1:32 pm, Blogger Angel Way said...

Good Luck!!
It looks like you'll need it with that load of brambles.

 
At 7:05 pm, Blogger RobD said...

Ah so familiar! Make sure you get a serious pair of gloves, but you are right that all those blackberry bushes do surpress quite a few of the weeds. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home