Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So, it appears that this will be the Welsh Girls Allotment, my neighbour has also expressed an interest in taking a plot so we are tackling the wilderness together. My father has volunteerd to chop down the brambles posing as trees and then its down to us to dig dig dig!
The man who was down there today digging up his potatoes told that there are raspberries and rhubarb under there somewhere so they must be pretty tough to survive





Went to the allotment with my father this morning to pick a plot I fancied this one purely because to the left are the only two cultivated plots on the allotment however a gentleman who was working said plot, told us that the rent has been paid on this plot and it belongs to some-one. Not to worry there are plenty of other pockets of wilderness to choose from ....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home