Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hurray Hurray I've got an allotment !!

Well, I may not have posted for a few days but we have sucess at last, I have been telephoning the allotment secretary - Mr C. for about 10 days left messages but to no avail, I didn't want to appear as a deranged stalker type person so I thought I'd pop to his house and if there wasn't an answer I could talk to the neighbours to find out what's what.

No answer, but a friendly neighbour was out on his bench in his front garden and explained that Mr.C was on holidays until October - and if I wanted a plot to go and grab one. He seemed to find it quite amusing that anybody would want to tackle it - I will post pics later in the week you will be able to see the reason for his mirth. He offered me a loan of his key so that I could go in the lottie and assess which plot might be suitable - they all seem equally wild to me but I am lucky to have the knowledge of my Dad who is coming to see the jungle with me and decide which will be the the most viable plot.

So as soon as I choose which plot I want I shall take photos and post them asap and any advice on any aspect of lottying will be gratefully accepted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home