Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Allotment Fairy has visited !!

Welcome back ! Its been almost a week since I have posted but what a differnece a week makes - can you believe that you are looking at the same allotment. I cannot take the credit for the dramatic changes at the lottie in the last week. I went away for the weekend and had a visit from the Allotment Fairy - other wise known as my Dad. Yet again he has worked his butt off for my benefit - Ooh I do like being a Daddy's girl !







We have paths, we have identifiable plots, we have freshly turned ground awaiting the rotavator, we still have the evil brambles sneaking away at the back but what the hell - stand with your back to them as they told me at Self Sufficient-ish and just marvel at my lottie !!

6 Comments:

At 10:07 am, Blogger Melanie Rimmer said...

Wow, what a difference. Well done you, and well done Welsh Girl's Dad.

 
At 11:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous! And isn't it motivating when you can see real progress?

 
At 7:48 pm, Blogger RobD said...

Can I borrow your Dad?

 
At 10:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What robd said. Your Dad's brilliant!

 
At 5:43 pm, Blogger Peggy said...

Look at all that has been done so far! I'm a daddy's girl too - but you must take care and use your powers only for good. Make sure that your dad has plenty of tea or coffee on tap with biscuits. I hope he didn't have blisters!

I've followed you from the now defunct Dig For Victory blog - shame that greenmantle is going for a bit.

I'll look in on you again.

 
At 6:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you have turned that around quick can i borrow your dad please..he.he i have not started digging mine yet,its been raining all week and i`m itching to get down there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home