Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dig Dig Dig



Didn't really fancy going to the lottie this morning this morning we were a minute or two late for school it was drizzling with rain and I was feeling lazy but I thought to myself shake yourself girl you want to plant your onions ! So off I went and dug a few more feet of land I only have an hour to work in the mornings before I need to go home get changed and collect my daughter from school so I try to do as much as I can At the front of the pic above you can see a bit of a hole, this contains the root of a bramble which appears to be rooted to Australia it doesn't look that impressive in the pic but I was digging the damn thing for ages and in the end decided to go home for a bacon roll and a bath I will tackle it again in the morning.

Tommorrows alloted task will be to find the end of that bramble root and to start to clear the patch of land in the top photo, somehow it missed the strimmer on Saturday so I will tackle it with hedge clippers and enthusiasm !!

1 Comments:

At 4:43 pm, Blogger Melanie Rimmer said...

You're doing really well. We're forecast severe gales tomorrow so you might get a few days off digging. Like the changes to your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home