Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Its all go !!

Its hard to believe I am able to start digging already considering the state things were in just yesterday morning. The big dark patch of freshly dug soil is courtesy of my father, for the second day running he has worked his butt off for my benefit and was completely shattered when we decided to go home for dinner . The feeble patch of digging to the left of the photo is my effort, as I have sat on bum for the last three years and looked after my girl, turning over that measly piece of ground almost finished me off. The reason for the piece of ground in the corner being left alone is that it full of hefty bramble root stock and I am going to tackle those beasties another day.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home