Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cherokee Trail of Tears

After a very slow start, the Cherokee Trail of Tears beans are putting on a good show, I eat them quite a lot when I am at the plot. My husband is not very fussed on them, he prefers a sweeter bean so I may try another variety next year.




1 Comments:

At 12:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. I love in Alabama in the United States. I always plant a row of Kentucky Wonder pole beans next to a row of rattlesnake pole beans. They have a wonderful taste when you add a bit of chicken flavoring to them when cooking. I have a large garden starting in May until whenever. I have had collard greens growing all winter. I enjoyed reading about your gardening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home