Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More weeding

More weeding - not much can be said to expand upon allotment jobs at the moment, I have been away for a fortnight and the weeds have gone rampant, bearing in mind that this photo is about three weeks old you can imagine how bad it looked.

I have taken to plotting in the evenings, as my daughter is still off school at the moment, so Daddy comes from work eats his dinner and looks after his little girl - unfortunately last night they decided to tattoo each other with felt pens she now has smiley faces and mam and dad tattooed on her arms - she is very proud of these and still will not let me wash them off - I think I will have to sneak in her room when she asleep and scrub them off.

There are two problems plotting in the evenings, firstly the midges are very hungry and I have been bitten to hell, the other as can be seen below is that you can get a bit too involved and not noticed that the nights are drawing in rapidly and you end up recieving frantics calls from home asking - are you OK - can you see how dark it is ? Obviously not as it was 'proper dark' by the time I locked up and walked home, I think I will have to set the alarm on my phone for about 8.15 as this will give me time to pack up and walk home as 8.45 it is completely dark - grrrr long winter nights are on their way.

N.B. this was taken with the flash on !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home