Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

My new friend.

Say hello to my new friend !


She is a fourteen week old English Bull Terrier and her name is Belle. I am in the process of setting up a blog for her so we can track her progress I will post a link just in case anyone is interested !!


She has become best friend with Ray - our nickname for our Rayburn and spends most of her day here asleep or awake and thinks nothing of sticking her head through the fire door when I am refueling it !!


She also likes to sleep on the stairs, when I am on the phone she comes and cwtches by me and then drops off - I do tend to talk a while to my mam !!

2 Comments:

At 9:31 pm, Blogger Rhiannon said...

I love the word cwtch, but no one uses it here!! you have made me suddenly homesick.
She looks big for such a young dog.

 
At 4:02 pm, Blogger Matron said...

Hello Belle! welcome to blogland. Hope to be seeing you down on the Allotment in future. Buddy sends his love.xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home