Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Lovely Day !


Garlic has started to sprout already.



Dug and weeded a teeny weeny patch.

Finally planted the fruit trees I bought in Lidl 18 months ago, they have been in huge pots since I bought them, an apple, a pear and the third is either a plum or a cherry.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 am, Blogger The Allotment Blogger said...

Do you know what your pear variety is? I'd like a pear for our plot, but it needs to stay under 2 metres ...

 
At 1:45 pm, Anonymous City Diggity said...

Apple trees sound heavenly. I have fallen in love with honey crisp lately. If I ever have a chance to plant apple trees, that's the variety I'd love to grow. Happy blogging! (And cute pup!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home