Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Whoooo Hoooo ! Finally Finished


Its done, the last little bit was completed this afternoon and was I glad to see the back of it.

I started to potter around in the raspberry bed a bit of weeding and preparation for the new fruit canes to go in, but it was starting to go off a bit cold and to tell the truth I had had a fill of digging so I called it a day and went home and had a bath !!

4 Comments:

At 7:39 am, Blogger dND said...

Well done, that's a lot of digging. Let the growing commence!

Deborah

 
At 1:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that looked epic - now you can get on with all the fun stuff! Good luck growing!

 
At 7:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the worst of it over! Now you're ready to face the new season. Well done!

 
At 10:48 pm, Blogger welsh girls allotment said...

If only Soilman - just the plot to do now and then we will be ready !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home