Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The time has come ......

The time has come to admit that my crazy cabbage has to go. It is the only one to have bolted and compared to the others it has taken on triffid proportions, it has numerous stems festooned with pretty little yellow flowers, however when I visited the plot yesterday it was leaning at a dangerous angle due to the battering it had recieved by the wind and the rain so I admitted defeat and it is now broken up and in the compost bin ... sob sob I thought it was pretty even if nobody else did !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home