Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Friday, May 11, 2007

My favourite onion !!

One of my favourite onions has just sprouted a flower, so unlike my pretty cabbage I decided to pull up and take it home.

However, can anybody explain how my favourite onion has grown so well but the other two feeble specimens, from the same batch and planted in the next row are so pathetic - I would even venture to say that he bulbs are smaller than when I planted them out last Autumn.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 pm, Blogger redimp said...

My Senshui vary from pretty good so far (one or two) to pretty rubbish - the other seventy. What variety are yours? Grew Radar over winter last year and they were excellent - good size and good taste so definitely finding those this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home