Welsh Girl's Allotment

Hello World,(a bit ambitious as only my mam knows I am here yet !) This is my blog detailing my quest for an allotment, its cultivation and hopefully bountiful crops. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A HELLO !!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ha Ha Ha ... to be said with an evil cackle


Slug Traps are working, 10 victims in one trap alone, I am developing a sinister streak since I have installed these slug traps - (yogurt pots and home brew slops). It is with great relish that I check them to see how many slugs are in them. Due to the heavy rain I need to empty the traps out and refil them with beer for them to continue to be effective.

2 Comments:

At 1:31 pm, Blogger clairesgarden said...

marvelous, I do like to hear about a bit of slug drowning!!

 
At 7:44 am, Blogger Frankie Baby said...

So they do work! A friend recently just scoffed when I suggested I might the yoghurt pot beer trap. HAH.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home